President Private Hospital welcomes Visiting Medical Officers (VMOs) to apply for accreditation to our facility. Please download the following form:
Please include the following documentation when submitting your completed Schedule 5 Application for Appointment:
- Current Curriculum Vitae
- Photocopy of current AHPRA registration
- Contact details for two referees (as per Schedule 5)
- Hand Hygiene Certificate
- Working with Children Check
- Photocopy of current professional indemnity insurance certificate of currency showing:
- Period of Insurance
- Amount of Cover
- Category of Insurance
- Copy of Radiation License – if you intend to operate xray equipment.
Please return the completed application form and supporting documents to ROMullane@presidentprivate.com.au, or post Hospital Director, President Private Hospital, Post Office Box 204, Gymea NSW 2227.
The Royal Australian College of General Practitioners (RACGP) Quality Assurance and Continuing Professional Development Program includes:
- The promotion of general practitioner participation in effective and efficient quality assurance
- Continuing professional development by encouraging and identifying high quality activities for general practitioner
Throughout the year The Sydney Private Hospital partners with Specialists to provide ongoing education to GP’s and Allied Health Professionals. Please go to our News and Events page for more details.